UWindsor Together: Student Mental Health and Remote Learning Services

Mary Zolna

Job posting from Human Resources

The following union position is available to internal bargaining unit members only. Bargaining unit members interested in this position are requested to apply in writing by completing an 'Application for Transfer' form and forwarding it to: Department of Human Resources or employment@uwindsor.ca on or before 4 p.m. on the posting closing date.