The University of Windsor’s internet will be inaccessible on two occasions next week:
- Wednesday, Feb. 23, from 12 to 3 a.m., and
- Thursday, Feb. 24, from 6 to 8 a.m.
The outage on Wednesday is due to ongoing network improvements by the service provider, Connecting Windsor-Essex (CWE). On Thursday, Information Technology Services will conduct maintenance for the buildings listed below and may impact connectivity to the overall University network from off-campus.
Affected buildings on Thursday:
- School of Creative Arts - Armouries
- Alan Wildeman Centre for Creative Arts
- Windsor Hall
- Psychological Services and Research Centre
- the Institute for Diagnostic Imaging Research
Users may have to restart or log in again on various platforms when service resumes.
If you have difficulties accessing the internet on campus or the University network after the disruptions, contact the IT Service Desk by calling 519-253-3000, ext. 4440. The IT Service Desk opens at 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday and Thursday.