Registration is now open for GATAcademy, a week’s worth of professional development open to UWindsor graduate assistants (GAs) and teaching assistants (TAs).
Each day from Aug. 30 to Sept. 3 will offer four interactive workshops led by experienced professionals from across the campus on such topics as:
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in the Blackboard Environment
- Decolonizing Practices for Pedagogy
- Being a GA/TA in a Hy-flex course
- Leading Effective Online Discussions
- Using your GA/TAship for Employment and Career Development
The sessions will be presented online through the Blackboard learning management system. Registration is free; get all the details on the GATAcademy website.