An online recruitment event aimed at students worldwide will be a first for the University of Windsor.
International Open Day is set to run from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. Windsor time on Friday, June 4.
“This is our first-ever virtual open day hosted by us directed at international students,” says Chris Busch, associate vice-president for enrolment management. “Our recruiters located around the world will join our recruitment team to talk to prospective undergrad and graduate students.”
Visitors will be able to:
- tour the campus guided by an international student ambassador;
- discover more about studying at UWindsor;
- explore program options;
- receive assistance with the application process;
- have their transcripts reviewed for spot assessments;
- hear presentations in Russian, Korean, Vietnamese, or Chinese; and
- meet their in-country representatives to continue the discussion;
as well as enjoy recruitment activities like discussions of finances and an information fair.
“This is a travel-free way for us to give interested students — and their families — a taste of the UWindsor experience, no matter where they are in the world,” Dr. Busch says. “We are excited to offer them this opportunity to connect with our students and staff.”