Whether it’s indoors or outdoors, the first campus farmers market of the fall is set for the student centre today — Thursday, Sept. 19, says organizer Sandra Riccio-Muglia.
“We may move inside to avoid the yellow jacket wasps,” she says. “But we have a good assortment of vendors participating in our first week.”
- fresh produce from Bouchard Farms;
- apparel from Sweetlegs;
- pierogies from Little Foot Foods;
- teas and coffees from Organo;
- personal care products from My Choice Natural;
- baked goods from Christine’s Bake Shop and Fehr’s Heritage Bakery; and
- sweet treats from Kettle Popcorn, Spoontastics, and Walkerville Candies.
The market will run from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. If you don’t see it on the Student Courtyard, look in the student centre Commons.