The Summer Series on Teaching and Learning offers expert advice on incorporating high-impact teaching practices into courses, along with time to prepare lessons, assignments, and engaging activities.
Workshops run August 15 to 17 and include:
- Navigating the Year Ahead: A Road Map for Course Planning
- Tales From the Brightside: Effective Practices in Course Design
- Locating and Dislocating HIPs (High Impact Practices)
- Stories of HIP Placements and Replacements
- From Here to There and Back Again: A Road Map for Curriculum Planning
Register for any of these sessions, as well as a free barbecue luncheon with colleagues on August 17, on the website of the Centre for Teaching and Learning.