Nominations are now open for the 2015 Employee Recognition Awards, designed to celebrate the outstanding contributions of employees to the achievement of the mission and vision of the University.
These awards reinforce the importance of service, innovation, teamwork, leadership, engagement, safety and community involvement, and include the following:
- Excellence in Leadership Award
- Service Excellence Award – Individuals
- Service Excellence Award – Team
- Service Excellence Award – the First Five Years of Employment
- Excellence in Health and Safety Award
- UWindsor Spirit Award – (New award)
- “U” Make A Difference Award
- Impact Award (Previously named Innovation Award)
The campus community is invited to nominate an individual and/or team for an employee recognition award, as being recognized and recognizing others builds a supportive and positive workplace and contributes to making the University of Windsor the best place to work and learn.
Find details, including award criteria, nomination forms and tips for completing a nomination at http://www.uwindsor.ca/hr/employee-recognition-awards
The deadline for nominations is November 16, 2015.