Residence Life is currently hiring for the 2014/15 academic year. Applications are now being accepted for the following positions:
- Resident Assistant
- Resident Assistant – Academic
- Student Conduct Board Coordinator
Residence Life Staff members are upper-year students who live in the residence buildings and act as leaders, role models and mentors while they manage their assigned community of students.
Information nights regarding the RA position are scheduled for:
- Tuesday, January 14, 6 p.m. in McPherson Lounge, Alumni Hall; or
- Wednesday, January 15, 6 p.m. in Katzman Lounge, Vanier Hall; or
- Thursday, January 16, 6 p.m. in the CAW Student Centre’s second-floor boardroom.
Applications and job descriptions are available online at www.uwindsor.ca/residence.
The application deadline is Sunday, January 19. For more information, review the “Residence Life Staff Application Information Package” or contact the Residence Life Office at 253-3000, ext. 3279.