The latest edition of Studies in Social Justice focuses on “Justice after Violence: Critical Perspectives from the Western Balkans.”
Guest edited by philosophy professor Diane Enns of McMaster University, the current issue includes articles entitled:
- Power Politics and the Rule of Law in Post-Dayton Bosnia;
- Informality, Inequality and Social Reintegration in Post-War Transition;
- Local Uses of International Criminal Justice in Bosnia-Herzegovina:
- Remembrance, Public Narratives, and Obstacles to Justice in the Western
- If Reconciliation Is the Answer, Are We Asking the Right Questions?
as well as reviews.
The journal, produced by the UWindsor’s Centre for Studies in Social Justice, publishes articles on issues dealing with the social, cultural, economic, political, and philosophical problems associated with the struggle for social justice. Read the current issue online.