Residence Life is currently hiring for the 2013/14 academic year. Applications are now being accepted for the following positions:
- Resident Assistant
- Resident Assistant – Academic
- Student Conduct Board Coordinator
Residence Life Staff members are upper year students who live in the residence buildings and act as leaders, role models and mentors while they manage their assigned community of students.
Information nights regarding the RA position are:
- Tuesday, January 8, 6 p.m. in the CAW Student Centre Commons
- Wednesday, January 9, 6 p.m. in McPherson Lounge, Alumni Hall
- Thursday, January 10, 6 p.m. in the Oak Room, Vanier Hall
Applications and job descriptions are available online at www.uwindsor.ca/residence.
The application deadline is Friday, January 25. For more information, review the “Residence Life Staff Application Information Package” or contact the Residence Life Office at 253-3000, ext. 3279.