Students in the Master of Social Work program will showcase ideas for enhancing the Windsor-Essex community and its social service agencies at “The Power of Social Work: Breaking New Ground,” a research proposal poster session, Friday, March 30.
Attendees will be able to:
- Review displays depicting research proposals on various topics affecting health, mental health, child welfare and gerontology
- Network with students, faculty, community leaders and agency representatives
- Learn about social work new program initiatives
- Discover field placement and career opportunities
- Explore the role of social work in agencies
- Support the work of students
The event is free and open to the public and runs from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the CAW Student Centre Commons.