The Educational Development Centre will be hosting Winter Orientation for both full-time and part-time students who will be attending the University in the upcoming 2011 winter semester.
The orientation will be held at the Ambassador Auditorium, CAW Student Centre, from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, January 4.
Students who attend Winter Orientation will:
- Receive their student cards
- Sign up for their University of Windsor webmail accounts
- Receive student planners
- Learn about various campus services
- Have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with staff members
- Meet new people and have fun!
Students can sign up for the orientation by visiting the Web site at: www.uwindsor.ca/winterorientation.
If you have any questions about Winter Orientation, please contact Laura Prada at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-251-3000, ext. 3471.