The School of Music’s Take 4 series of student recitals will showcase performances by five students in the Music Building’s Recital Hall, Wednesday, November 9, at 4 p.m.
The program features:
- Percussionist Jessica Dickie performinh “Yellow After the Rain” by Mitchell Peters;
- Soprano Cindy Detmar performing “La Spagnola” by Vincenzo Di Chiara and “They Ask Me Why I Believe In You” from I Believe In You by Stephen Sondheim;
- Saxophonist Tanya Currie performing “Minuetto” by Ludwig Van Beethoven;
- Violinist Alfred Laud performing Antonín Dvorák’s “Sonatina in G major for violin and piano, Op. 100”, accompanied by pianist Lorna Cameron-Price;
- Soprano Brianna DeSantis performing “Mister Snow” by Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II and “Quando Men Vo” by Giacomo Puccini, accompanied by pianist Yvonne Quinn.
Admission to this event is free and open to the public. Find a full schedule of Take 4 events on the music Web site.