Computer science student Ludmil Gueorguiev won yesterday’s DailyNews trivia contest and earned two tickets to see the University Players production of Much Ado About Nothing.
Gueorguiev’s name was drawn from all respondents who correctly identified the speakers of each of these lines from the play:
- There was never yet philosopher that could endure the toothache patiently. (Leonato, i.e. none of the above)
- Some Cupid kills with arrows, some with traps. (Hero)
- Silence is the perfectest herald of joy: I were but little happy, if I could say how much. (Claudio)
- I would my horse had the speed of your tongue. (Benedick)
- He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man. (Beatrice)
The University Players production of Much Ado About Nothing continues through Sunday at Essex Hall Theatre. For information or tickets, call 519-253-3000, ext. 2808, or visit www.universityplayers.com.