Electrical and Computer Engineering offers you a diverse range of exciting opportunities in high-tech industries.
As an electrical engineer, you might design communications systems, electrical power grids, circuits, electric motors, electronic sensors, and many more of the technologies and applications so important to society today.
Minimum Admission Average: 74%
Secondary Admission Average: 74%*
Mean Admission Average: 86%
All programs take a common first year.
ENG4U, MHF4U, SCH4U and SPH4U required. MCV4U is strongly recommended.
*Engineering second average is the average of all math and science courses except biology.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing and production
- Systems design/operation/building/maintenance
- Pollution control and prevention
- Advanced computing and communications
- Medicine and medical technology
- Bio-based engineering
- Research and development
- Structural design
- Failure analysis
- Construction and infrastructure renewal
- Scheduling and optimization
- Automotive industry
- Environmental protection
- Project, process and systems management
- Robotics and advanced electronics
- Power generation and distribution