Bachelor of Science (Honours Computer Science with Software Engineering Specialization)
- Four-year BSc program
- Prepares students in specification design, coding and testing of software
- Emphasizes software engineering, database, WWW and large-scale software
- Involves designing, creating and maintaining software through the application of technologies and practices from computer science, project management, engineering, application domains, interface design, digital asset management and other fields
Course Descriptions - Computer Science
Faculty - Faculty of Science
Department - School of Computer Science
- Minimum admission average of 70%
- Secondary average of 70%
- Mean admission average of 80%
- ENG4U and MHF4U required. MCV4U is strongly recommended.
- Minimum average of 75% required for co-op students.
Second Computer Science/Math average is the minimum average of math courses.
- Computer and network administration
- Software engineering
- Database administration
- Systems analysis
- Game development
- Computer programming
- Continued study at the graduate level leading to high-level positions in industry, education and academia
- Web developer
- View the Computer Science program guide (PDF format).
- Request more information
- Admission Requirements
- How to Apply
Student Recruitment Office
Toll-Free (Canada/US): 1-800-864-2860