Where our focus is you!
How will you handle living on your own?
Residence is your first step to independence. As your neighbourhood we strive to:
- Connect the campus to you
- Create learning experiences for you
- Provide a safe and secure atmosphere for you
- Provide 24-hour support for you
Where will you live?
Many residence choices are available such as traditional style, suite-style, co-ed, single gender and themed communities, which allows you to create your own unique residence experience.
There are five residence halls conveniently located on campus which are only a short walk to your classes, food outlets, student facilities and banks.
How is your room assigned?
Rooms in Alumni and Cartier halls are assigned based on your grade point average at the residence confirmation date. We assign based on students’ first, second and third choice while space is available.
Learn about our application dates, themed communities and more at www.uwindsor.ca/residence
What will it cost you?
Single Room: $6,927 - $7,294
Double Room: $5,761 - $6,482
Where will you eat?
Meal plans for students range from $4,150 to $4,830 per year and are accepted at several locations on and off campus.
Visit www.uwindsor.ca/food for more information.
Your residence includes:
- Furnishings: bed, mattress, mattress cover (as required), dresser, drawer unit, desk, chair, study lamp, closet, shelves and fridge
- Laundry facilities (check laundry room activity online at www.laundryview.com)
- Technology package:
- High-speed, wireless Internet everywhere in residence
- A cable TV outlet including a standard cable package (one per room, both single and double)
- Residence telephone line with voicemail, call display and call forwarding
- Common lounges with cable television
- Kitchen areas
- Study rooms
- Recreational areas
Residence fees and meal plan amounts are subject to change.