Sign up for one of our Head Start orientation sessions:
June 15, 16, July 13, 14, 27, 28, August 3, 4.
Visit the UWindsor Head Start page for more information.
If you will be accessing services through Student Accessibility Services, make sure that you have appropriate and up-to-date documentation. Consider making an appointment to see an adviser while you are here for Head Start. Please call 519-253-3000, Ext. 6172
- March 31: Deadline to apply for entrance scholarships and bursaries
- May 14: Registration start date
- June 1: Confirm your acceptance via www.ouac.on.ca to Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) by June 1 or by the response date listed on your offer of admission.
- June 1: Accommodations are guaranteed for first-year students coming directly from high school and who submit a deposit of $475 by the deadline date of June 1, 2018. Applications and deposits received after June 1, 2018, will be assigned based on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- June 1: Submit applications for government loans and grants (i.e. Ontario Student Assistance Program at osap.gov.on.ca)
- August 1: Applications open up for in-course bursaries and the on-campus Work Study Program (first-year students are eligible to apply!)
- August 15: Fall term fees are due and payable. Visit the Cashiers Office for more information
- September 2-8: UWindsor Welcome Week. Visit Orientation for more information
- September 2: Move into residence
- September 6-7: Orientation begins for Clinical Nursing courses
- September 6: Day and evening classes begin
- September 19: Last day for late registration and change of courses for fall term day and evening
- September 21: Last date to opt out of the UWSA health coverage
- October 3: Last day for reversal of incidental fees for course withdrawal
- October 8: Thanksgiving Day (statutory holiday – no classes)
- October 13: On-campus Work Study Program application deadline