Forms and Applications

Add a Course:

Students (excluding Business) may use this Course Add Form: Special Circumstances form to request permission to add a course:

  • in an overload situation
  • in a time conflict situation
  • in a late situation
  • as an audit


Grade Appeals:

Request for Letter of Permission:

Second Degree:

Diploma Reprint:

Enrolment Certificate (Proof of Enrolment):

On request, the Office of the Registrar issues official letters to confirm:

  • Current Registration
  • Year and Program of Study
  • Full- or Part-time status
  • Eligibility to enroll in an upcoming session
  • Expected date of graduation

Students are able to generate their own Enrolment Certificates in UWinsite Student. Alternatively, an Enrolment Certificate can be requested in person at the Office of the Registar.

We will do our best to get your request done in a timely manner. At some points during the school year, however, requests could take up to 5 business days to complete.