- Application for Alternative Final Examination(s) Due to Conflict with Religious Conviction
- Application for Alternative Final Examination(s) Due to 3 Exams Scheduled on the Same Day
- Undegraduate grade appeals for administrative reasons (incorrect evaluation or procedural irregularity) or medical/compassionate reasons (health, bereavement or extenuating circumstances) are completed through UWinsite Student
- Graduate Request for Consideration (for Health, Bereavement, or Extenuating Circumstances)
Request for Letter of Permission:
Enrolment Certificate (Proof of Enrolment):
On request, the Office of the Registrar issues official letters to confirm:
- Current Registration
- Year and Program of Study
- Full- or Part-time status
- Eligibility to enroll in an upcoming session
- Expected date of graduation
Students are able to generate their own Enrolment Certificates in UWinsite Student. Alternatively, an Enrolment Certificate can be requested in person at the Office of the Registar or via email email@example.com.
We will do our best to get your request done in a timely manner. At some points during the school year, however, requests could take up to 5 business days to complete.