Sessions offered in May by the Employee Engagement and Development Office of the Department of Human Resources promise new skills and education.
May sessions and dates are:
- The Teenage Brain Explained, May 12;
- Let’s Talk Cancer, May 14;
- Procedural Requirements for Meetings, May 19;
- Get Active at Work, May 26;
- Job Hazard Analysis and Safe Operating Procedure Workshop, May 28.
For detailed descriptions of the sessions, including time, location and registration please visit: cleo.uwindsor.ca/hr/workshops/
Please direct any questions to Oliga Tserakhava at 519-253-3000, ext. 2044, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org