If Neil Musson wants to man the barbecue during his retirement, he’ll be appropriately attired. The University’s space planning manager will retire at the end of the month, but not without a UWindsor apron he won in last week’s DailyNews quiz contest.
Musson’s entry was drawn from all those which correctly responded:
- Al Jolson sang “April Showers” bring the flowers that bloom in May;
- the score of Camelot featured “The Lusty Month of May;”
- “May I Baby” was released as the B-side of Sam & Dave’s “Soul Man;”
- “Maggie May” was a hit for Rod Stewart; and
- Moulin Rouge’s “Come What May” was ineligible for an Oscar because it was originally written for director Baz Luhrmann’s earlier film Romeo + Juliet.
The prize, a bib apron, boasts the UWindsor logo alongside the 50th anniversary wordmark.