The Clark Award, established in 1994, honours the late Charles J. Clark, former Chancellor of the University of Windsor.
It recognizes outstanding service of both alumni volunteers and friends of the University who have made significant commitments in time, energy and expertise to increase the profile and reputation of the University.
The awards will be presented during a celebratory dinner Wednesday, May 17, at 6 p.m. in the Ambassador Auditorium, CAW Student Centre. Tickets are $75, available through special events manager Mary-Ann Rennie at email@example.com or 519-973-7059.
Organizations to be honoured this year include:
- Aboriginal Child Resource Centre
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Windsor Essex
- Bulimia Anorexia Nervosa Association
- Can-Am Indian Friendship Centre
- Community University Partnership
- Drouillard Place
- Family Respite Services Windsor-Essex
- John McGivney Children’s Centre
- Leadership Advancement for Women and Sport
- Maryvale Adolescent and Family Services
- Multicultural Council of Windsor and Essex County
- Run for Rocky
- Sandwich Teen Action Group
- The Summit Centre for Preschool Children with Autism
- United Way Centraide Windsor-Essex County, for its On Track for Success and Hon. Edward Ducharme Summer Lunch programs
- Windsor-Essex Children’s Aid Society
- Windsor Women Working with Immigrant Women
- Windsor Youth Centre